Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Articles in News & Notes

While doing some back-end work on the site, I discovered a folder with some articles that used to be up (before I revamped the News & Notes area).

I did this last week, while I was sick (which is why I probably forgot to post a notice about it), so you may have already seen them.

If not, there are three interesting (if out of date) articles, two on showings at UCLA and another from an artist who did portraits of some the silent era's biggest female stars.

Again, while dated, they are still interesting to read.

I'm also planning to put more images up; I (finally!) bought a new computer, so work should go quicker. I have some more rearranging of my desk area to do, but I'll try to get those up this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home