Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More New at WTSM

Yes, the never stops coming!

WTSM is now searchable, thanks to Google. I have installed a custom search engine on the WTSM home page, so if you're looking for information on a particular star, or are researching a particular topic, if you want it quickly, then you'll get it Google-fast.

Just another improvement I hope you'll enjoy.

Also, I've updated more "At the Movies" pages, so keep a lookout for those. On a personal note, it has been a while (obviously) since I've updated those, and let me tell you, I had forgotten how much interesting information there is out there! Sadly, many great sites are gone, but many wonderful ones still remain, and once I've updated I'll start looking around for more good ones to add. And if you know of any, be sure to let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home