Friday, October 17, 2008

New Links Added

Illness is forcing me to keep this brief: New links added to the At the Movies section. Of note:

  • Learn About Movie Posters has a couple of features of interest to us silent fans: A database of over 3,000 silent movie studios, and a listing of silent movie posters and lobby cards, some available to buy. Very interesting and a wonderful addition to WTSM.
  • My sincere apologies: I noted on the main At the Movies page that the Silent Movie Era Resources Page 1 had been updated, when it had not. Instead, it was the International Silents page that had been. I've rectified that by updating Page 1, so all is well.
  • That I had not added Milestone Films to my list of resources is a crime, which I've also fixed. Sorry guys!
I think that's it. I'll add more when I'm better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home