Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New DVDs in the Store and more changes

I've made a few new additions to the site:

I've added some new DVDs to the Store, including some Mabel Normand features and collections of George Melies.

On a personal note: I love Melies. I am constantly amazed at the innovations he achieved, at a time when film was still in its infancy. I particularly remember seeing some marvelous shorts when I was in Pordenone (many, many years ago); I am so happy that there are some comprehensive collections out now, especially the one from Flicker Alley. I hope to be able to add that to my collection soon.

One other change (relatively minor) includes an update to the Women Pioneers article page in News & Notes. I can't remember if I've changed any other news pages, but I'll be sure to let you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home