Thursday, September 12, 2024

Let's Get This Funded!

So I'm really big on funding silent film restoration projects on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo (and if there are other places to do so, please let me know).

While I normally only look for films, I was pleasantly surprised to see this one. It's a project I'd really love to see funded and is on Kickstarter: A reprint of Natacha Rambova's reminiscences of Valentino.

Beyond The Silent Screen: "Rudolph Valentino Recollections" is described as "An Expanded Deluxe Edition of Natacha Rambova's 1920s Movie Star Memoir. A Revealing Look At Fame & Struggle In Hollywood's Golden Age."

Interested? Head on over and check it out (and maybe even fund it).

Disclaimer: I have no association with this project. I just love Valentino and would love to see this project cross the finish line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home