Thursday, April 4, 2024

Cleveland Silent Film Festival & Colloquium

 I have been busy during my long absence: Moving, new job, back in school, etc., but one of the most exciting updates I have to share is that I'm now a board member of the Cleveland Silent Film Festival & Colloquium!

I'm very excited to be a part of this, and it's been a fun and rewarding endeavor. We had our second festival last year, and are looking to expand our programming this year and offer more events (other than just the annual festival). Our founder, Emily Laurance, has just been amazing in putting this together herself these last two years, and now she has a great board to help back her up and really get silents the attention they deserve in the Cleveland area.

If you live in Northeast Ohio, then please sign up for our mailing list to be notified of events once they're scheduled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home