Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It is ON!

It could just be me - I've not been as good as I'd like in keeping up with what's going on with silents on the web, Facebook, Twitter, etc., but I recently found this wonderful site, "Movies Silently," and been enjoying it.

If you already knew about it, then yay! (And shame on you for not suggesting I link to it.) If you haven't visited, well then, now's a good time to start, by voting in "The Silent Leading Man Tournament."

I can't wait to see who wins these rounds. Should be fun!

And on an unrelated note, Happy New Year, everyone! Best wishes for a happy, healthy 2014 - may it be the best one yet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fritzi Kramer said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for the shout-out. I've been a long-time reader of your site so it means a lot. I have been having a great time holding the Silent Leading Man Tournament, glad you are enjoying it too.

January 3, 2014 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Kally said...

You're quite welcome, Fritzi! I really enjoyed your site. I do need to update this page to post the winner, so look for that (in a while - we know how "fast" I am...).

Thanks for posting!

March 1, 2014 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home