Thursday, January 1, 2009

And the Winner is...

...Todd M.!

Many thanks to Todd and everyone else who filled out the Welcome to Silent Movies survey.

The drawing was held on Wednesday, December 31. Many thanks to Lee, for helping me (and letting me use his digital camera).

I've taken everyone's suggestions into account, and I am going to try to work hard to make the WTSM Web site the best it can be, and a great resource for silent movie fans.

Thanks to everyone for their support this last year and years past, either by visiting the site or by purchasing something from Amazon.com or Cafe Press via WTSM. It's really appreciated, and helps me to keep the site up and running.

So once again, congratulations, Todd, and while I didn't get the certificate to you in time for Christmas shopping, I figured, hey, if you didn't get what you wanted...here's your chance!

Thanks everyone, and Happy 2009!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Kobel said...

Kally-I love your site.So many people doing so much work on silent film on the Web. It's really inspiring. P.S. Thanks for reprinting Joe's review of my book from the WSJ. And keep up the good work. Happy new year! PK

January 2, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Kally said...

Peter, thank you so much! And it was my pleasure to add the WSJ recommendation -- I love your book, and was happy to see it get the attention it deserves.

Thanks for visiting, and a happy and wonderful 2009 to you, too!

January 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home